Expert Xiaomi Samsung Galaxy A70 Review with pros and cons – We all Know Samsung Brand always known for the innovative and influential ideas in the world of the mobile company. This mobile has done fancy over-the-top features. It’s an attractive, powerful and affordable handset that focuses on the fantasy. Incontestably the Samsung Galaxy is a great all-rounder, but there are some factors which still need to be taken seriously.
From the various options, what we’re showing you here is the Samsung Galaxy A70, the latest release from the Samsung. And here in our review, we ought to see if the Samsung Galaxy A70 is the right smartphone for you in the display, design, camera, and performance. Let’s start!
- Premium design, with luring polycarbonate back panel that has a stunning prism light effect
- the phone has got excellent weight distribution; which makes it seem a lot lighter than it is and has a good grip
- The phone has got a glossy back; which will create scratch easily (so using a case is a good idea).
- This Phone is one of the largest mainstream phones currently available, so One-handed use takes a little getting used to because of how tall the phone is, and people with smaller than usual mitts will have to keep both hands on the phone so it doesn’t accidentally fall to the ground.
- It has got the in-display fingerprint sensor; needs to be clear about the positioning, pressure and holding time of the finger that may cause irritation.
- Face unlock is on the slow side too, with a second or two between it getting to see a face and unlocking.
- It sports a gorgeous 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display, with a tiny water drop notch and a near bezel-less design – display; great viewing angles, and good color tuning – perfect for movies and images.
- It flaunts a combination of decent triple-camera setup on the back with a primary 32-megapixel f/1.7 sensor, a secondary ultrawide 8-megapixel shooter and a third 5-megapixel depth sensor – impressive results.
- The selfie camera also seems good with 32-megapixel which brings out the detail in facial features and hair.
- The ultra-wide sensor provides some extra shot framing options.
- The camera exposure metering and color accuracy in daylight leaves more to be desired
- Details and dynamic range on the rear camera setup could also be better.
- you will find better camera phones for this price bracket; the camera package on the Galaxy A70 is just about ok.
- The Samsung Galaxy A70 sports a 4500mAh battery, and partnered with its power-efficient processor. it was able to provide impressive battery longevity even with a large display.
- Coincidentally, the Galaxy A70 has a faster-charging speed than Samsung’s Galaxy S10 series, which tops out at 15W.
- No cons found
- The device comes with the powerful Snapdragon 675 SoC, 6 GB of RAM, and super fast UFS storage chipset processor-handles everything easily whatever throws in it.
- On the upside, we will be getting flexible pricing options as we can get the A70 with either 128 GB, 6/8 GB of RAM and storage can be expanded upto 512GB.
- No cons found