Expert Vivo V15 Review with all pros and cons – We all Know Vivo has own introduction in the mobile world. It’s a clean, simple, powerful and affordable handset. Must say, it can be fitted easily to every age group. But there are some factors which still need to be considered.
From the various options, what we’re showing you here is the Vivo V15, the latest release from the Vivo brand. And here in our review, we ought to see if Vivo V15 is the right smartphone for you on the aspect of display, design, camera, and performance. Let’s start!
- stylish design, with luring color variations back panel looks as good as an expensive phone.
- Top build quality
- The fingerprint sensor on the back is convenient and unlock quickly.
- It has also done a really good job with weight distribution, and the phone nestles very easily in the palm of your hand.
- The phone does pick up smudges rather easily due to its glossy slabs.
- sometimes requiring a little shimmy to reach due to it’s a little bit too high volume rocker.
- One noticeable omission is the lack of face unlock
- It sports a good 6.53-inch Full HD+ display; nice viewing angles, and good color tuning – no notch to disturb the clean experience.
- It has low sunlight legibility
- The lack of Widewine L1 certification means that the phone can’t stream HD videos on Netflix or Amazon (they will stream at 540p resolution).
- lack of Super AMOLED display
- It flaunts a combination of triple rear cameras_ main camera is a 12-megapixel camera, an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor; impressive results.
- Portrait mode and edge detection are reasonably good with the fairly.
- The dedicated wide-angle camera lets you capture wide panoramas, producing interesting frames
- Very good popup selfie 32MP camera.
- The night performance of the rear camera setup is pretty average too.
- Decent video recording quality – the Vivo V15 can’t shoot 4K or full-HD 60fps video and lacks stabilization.
- It sports a good 4000mAh battery with fast charging support – the phone will last you the day with moderate use – but it could have been better than the phone available in the market within this price tag.
- The device comes with MediaTek Helio P70 SoC (similar to Snapdragon 660) chipset – rendered good gaming and day to day performance.
- On the upside, we will be getting flexible pricing options as we can get the Vivo V15 with either64/128 GB, 6 GB of RAM and storage configurations; can be expandable upto 256GB.
- Though the performance is good. But it has to compete with Poco F1 -the flagship Snapdragon 845 which makes the performance of Vivo V15couple of notches below.